What constitutes happiness? Is it how good our career is? Is it finding that one person who is the other half of your soul? Is it a certain song at the right time?
Happiness is not measurable by what you have in life, it is about finding things that make you truly happy! Whether or not it makes other people happy is irrelevant, as happiness is your own state of mind. I have written below my 10 favourite things that make me happy (and it’s not listed in any preference).
- My boyfriend (love of my life, other half, partner & best friend)
- My family
- Harry Potter
- Reading a good book
- My job (on its good days!)
- My friends – those that have been there through everything with me
- Music (I have an eclectic taste)
- Chatting to people
- Dancing and singing (although I’m not particularly good at either)
You cannot define your happiness based on someone else, I have learnt that a lot of people are fake and only post certain things to make other people jealous of how ‘great’ their lives are, when in truth it probably isn’t that great.
What do you guys think? What makes you happy?
Leave a comment below and don’t forget to feel happy today!